- Our Mission Statement is "Providing a calm and gentle environment and creating a positive experience"
- Our Vision Statement is "Constantly pursuing professional and personal development to improve the lives of our patients and team"
- In order for us to serve you in the best way, we are continuously striving to improve our ways of working with the aim of being the best dental practice in North London.
- By constantly investing in new skills, training and technology we are able to provide you with the best quality dental care.
- From your feedback every time we see you, we can ensure we are providing you with a high quality service and understand your individual needs.
- You have the option to call us 24 hours a day. When we are closed, someone will get back to you as soon as possible
- Your time is precious. On the rare occasion you are kept waiting, for every 10 minutes past your appointment time, your treating clinician will make a donation on your behalf to our charity of the quarter.
- Sometimes it can be difficult to budget for dental treatment. We can arrange a payment plan to help you spread payments for your treatment.
- You will be listened to fully and we promise not to judge you
- Treatment will only be recommended if will be beneficial to you
Brightside Core Values
Client Happiness Index
Our Practice Promises
You will be asked to complete a short feedback form at the end of each visit with us. This is in order for us to measure how well we are delivering our practice promises to you. The forms are reviewed for the previous day in our daily morning meeting and any actions for improvement can be made immediately.
We care and that's why we ask our clients how we did after every appointment. We want to know whether everyone you met here was friendly and if their advice was helpful. So that in the future we'll know if our approach is a good one or it needs a boost.
We would like to ensure that we saw you on time and if not we will always apologise and offer to compensate the shortfall with either a present for you or a donation on your behalf to our charity of the month.
We need to know if the treatment you had here has been painful so that in the future we improve our technique in order to deliver a pain-free experience for as close to 100% of our clients as possible.
All of the above are questions we ask to each and every client that visits us, by handing them a little feedback slip with 3 short questions:
We are proud to say that the results from 871 feedback slips our clients have filled out throughout the month of June 2017 show:
- A 5* rating of 96% said that our team members were friendly and helpful
- 91% 5* rating for being seen on time
- 87% 58 rating for completely painless treatment
- 92% said they would strongly recommend Brightside Dental to their friends and family.
We will continue to review our performance on a daily basis but if you have any suggestions don't hesitate to share them with us either by email, telephone or write them down on our suggestion cards at the reception desk.
Would you like to experience pain free, calm and gentle dentistry? Contact us now.
Contact us now.