Sarah has been a regular patient at Brightside Dental for many years and had wanted to improve her smile for many years. She deliberated over having orthodontic treatment for more than 2 years before making the decision to go ahead with treatment.
Sarah had cosmetic fixed braces carried out by Dr Ketan Shah and treatment was completed in around 9 months. Some common points were relevant to Sarah and raised by her and these apply to many of our patients who are considering cosmetic dental treatment:
- Always having been conscious of her smile. Would cover her mouth and not like having photos taken
- Had been wanting to have treatment and researched options available
- Cost was a factor and was helped by having a payment plan to spread the total fee
- Was scared about treatment being painful but it was “plain sailing”
- Fitting appointments around her schedule – flexible appointment times helped and swift management of any emergencies or problems
- Unsure how the outcome will be – for Sarah she feels her smile is now perfect
- Because of various uncertainties often treatment is delayed and the most common thing we hear once treatment is completed is that “I wish I had gone ahead sooner”
If you would like to know more about options of how we could help improve your smile email us or give us a call on 020 88884401.